The government of India has recently launched the official coronavirus traffic APP. This APP has been created by the Ministry of Electronics and Information – with Public-Private Partnership in just 4 four days. The primary objective of this APP is to notify the users whether they are at the risk of catching COVID-19 or not.
Aarogya Setu APP: What it will do?
Aarogya Setu App uses smartphones’ location data and Bluetooth to know if a user has been in contact with a COVID-19 infected person. This APP will share user data with the government in case if any person has come in contact with a person who has been infected with the coronavirus. And it also tells people about what they can do and follow so that they can cope with up this ongoing outbreak.
This APP is available in 11 languages and it requires GPS, Bluetooth, and data to function. The user’s data will be confidential and it will only share with the Government of India, there is no involvement of third parties.
How to Download the App?
The Aarogya Setu APP is available on both Android and iOS, users can download from both Google Play store and the App Store.
- Go to your system stores like Google Play Store or App Store.
- Search Aarogya Setu in the search area. You can see the App there.
- Then, click on the install option to download this App.
How to Use the App?
To use this App, there are very simple steps that you need to follow.
- Once you will download the App, open the App on your phone.
- Select the language from 11 language options.
- There will some screens that appear to give you a brief about the App.
- And then provide the App with GPS, Bluetooth, and data sharing permission. Click on the Agree button from the Dialogue box which will appear on the screen.
- Then, enter your 10 digits mobile number and verify with the OTP.
- Fill up your personal details like gender, age, travel history, and profession and then click on the submit option.
Once everything is done, you will get to know that whether you are at risk of getting coronavirus or not, find help centers, self-assessment test and more information related to coronavirus. This App has a simpler UI, which makes it easy to use and available for both the Android and iOS users.