Amazfit has released a new lineup of smartwatches. Along with the new lineup’s introduction. The Amazfit T-Rex 2 smartwatch is officially available This newly launched watch is a durable, rugged, and military-grade fitness tracker that comes with a variety of sports modes. Amazfit’s latest smartwatch features high-precision GPS technology. The brand claims that consumers will be able to use the smartwatch for up to 45 days.
Specifications of Amazfit T-Rex 2:
- Display– The new Amazfit smartwatch features a 1.39-inch AMOLED touchscreen with a resolution of 454×454 pixels. The display’s maximum brightness is 1000 nits.
- OS– The Zepp OS, the watch’s operating system, enables third-party integration.
- Protection– The gadget is rated at 10 ATM, which means it can withstand water pressure equivalent to 100 meters. According to the business, the smartwatch boasts military-grade endurance and can operate in temperatures as low as -30 degrees Celsius and as high as 70 degrees Celsius.
- Battery backup– Under the hood, there is a 500mAh battery. With normal use, Amazfit claims that the watch can last up to 24 days on a single charge. Amazfit has added a Battery Saver option that, according to the firm, can increase the battery life by up to 45 days.
- Positioning—Dual-band positioning and support for five-satellite navigation systems are available. These capabilities will allow users to track their position in congested cities.
Read more: Fire-Boltt Thunder is an assemblage of very handy features under 5000
- Monitoring– The wearable has SpO2 saturation detection, which the company claims will alert users when substantial altitude changes are detected. The Amazfit T-Rex 2 can detect blood-oxygen levels in real-time. The smartwatch, according to Amazfit, features over 150 sports modes and has ExerSense technology, which can automatically recognise different sorts of sports activities.
Pricing and availability:
The recently released Amazfit T-Rex 2 smartwatch has a starting price of $229.99, which converts to about Rs 18,000 in India. The wearable is available in five colours on the US website: Astro Black & Gold, Desert Khaki, Ember Black, and Wild Green. Starting June 1, it will be available for purchase in Italy, France, and Germany for a price of EUR 229.9. (approximately Rs 19,000). Its availability date in India, however, is not yet clear.