In a recent event, Oppo has launched its new portfolio of products including its flagship Reno series smartphones. Along with this, the company has also launched a new watch free smartwatch in the Indian market. The smartwatch has a large 1.64-inch AMOLED display. The company claims that the watch offers a battery backup of 14 days. It also supports fast charging. In just 5 minutes of charging, it will be charged for a day’s backup. So, if you are planning to buy a budget smartwatch, you can consider this watch. Before deciding, have a look at the features of the Oppo watch free.
Specifications of Oppo Watch Free:
- The dimensions of the watch are 46×29.7×10.6mm and the weight is 33 grams.
- This watch comes with a 1.64-inch AMOLED touch screen display. The display supports the DCI-P3 colour gamut, which means you will get punchier colours and better sunlight readability.
- The resolution of the watch free is 280×456 pixels. The display is protected with 2.5D curved glass.
- The watch comes with Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity.
- Watch is compatible with smartphones running on Android 6.0 and iOS 10.0 or above.
- For fitness tracking, it has more than 100 sports modes. In which Badminton, Cricket, Skiing are also included.
- Besides, common features like heart rate sensor, blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) measurement are also available in the watch.
- In addition, this watch also tracks your snoring activity with a snore assessment feature during the sleep.
- The watch comes with 5ATM water protection, which means it works fine even at the depth of 50 meters in water.
- Sensors like six-axis acceleration, gyroscope sensor, optical heart rate sensor, optical blood oxygen sensor, and ambient light sensor are given in this.
- Oppo Watch Free has a 230mAh battery. The company claims that it gives up to 14 days of backup on a single charge.
- Other common features like notifications, alarm, weather, find my phone, music control etc are also given in this.
Oppo has launched this smartwatch in a single cover strap. Its price is kept at INR 5,999. However, the company has not told anything about the date of its sale in India yet. This watch was launched in China in September last year where its price is CNY 549 which roughly is around INR 6,400.