Android Data Recovery
As the name suggests here in this article we would be discussing about the Android Data Recovery App.
Recover SMS, Contacts, Photos and Video on Android all with one single App
You have accidentally deleted messages or contacts on your Android handset. Lost some photos from the Android Device SD card. No need to worry, Android Data Recovery app is there to help you out. It can easily recover:
- And Videos
Be it an Android phone / tablet.
Due to its easy to use UI (User Interface), it is suitable for everyone both single users and the professionals.
Support multiple Android devices & Android OS
- Almost all Android OS (Operating System) versions Like : Oreo, Pie, Donut, Eclair, Froyo, Gingerbread, HoneyComb, Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean, Lollipop, Marshmallow and KitKat.
- Android Phones and tablets from almost all Device Manufacturers like Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Motorola, ZET, Huawei, etc are supported.
- All rooted devices are supported, whichever Android OS is loaded into it,
Read-only and risk-free
- You can retain your original data on the device, no damage, deletion or modification at all, will happen during this process.
- It will only read and recover your data and data privacy is ensured during the entire process.
Browse, backup and re-sync data on your computer
- It displays the existing data and deleted data in color coding during the scan result, enabling easy distinguish among them.
- You can browse the data on device and choose the one for backup to your computer.
- You can also Re-Sync the contacts backup to a device via Android Data Transfer.
Some of the Popular Android Data Recovery Apps
- EaseUS MobiSaver
- Gihosoft and
- MiniTool Android Recovery
There are a whole lot of apps out there in there market, above we have mentioned their functionalities and named five of them.