Asus has finally launched its much popular gaming smartphones of ROG series, 5s and 5s Pro. As always, the new ROG phones has been designed by keeping the gamers in mind. It has Adreno 660 GPU with Snapdragon 888+ processor. The series comes to India when its top notch phone ROG 6 is few months away from its launch. A strong battery of 6,000mAh will also be available in the phone. Many other game centric features are included in the phone to make gaming smoother.
- Both phone supports dual-Nano SIM. These phones run on Android 11 based ROG UI operating system.
- Both phones have a 6.78-inch FHD+ (1,080×2,448 pixels) Samsung AMOLED display with a refresh rate of 144Hz and touch sampling rate of 360Hz. It supports HDR10+.
- Both the smartphones have 2.5D curved glass, which is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass Victus.
- The phones have Adreno 660 GPU with Qualcomm Snapdragon 888+ processor with the option of 256GB UFS 3.1 storage with 12GB LPDDR5 RAM. The company will also offer 18GB LPDDR5 RAM and 512GB UFS 3.1 storage option later.
- Both the smartphones are equipped with triple rear cameras. It has 64-megapixel Sony IMX686 primary sensor, 13-megapixel ultra wide angle and 5-megapixel macro sensor. A 24-megapixel camera lens is available for selfie.
- The phone also gets a 3.5mm audio jack along with dual front firing stereo speakers.
- For connectivity, it has 5G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 6, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth v5.2, NFC and USB Type-C port.
- A massive battery of 6,000mAh is also available in the phone with 65 watt fast charging. Besides, phones get an additional type-C port at the left side of the phone, which comes handy during charging while gaming.
- At the back phones have ROG Vision monochrome PMOLED display.
- These phones get air triggers that act as controllers in games.
The price of 8GB RAM + 128GB storage variant of Asus ROG Phone 5s is INR 49,999. Its 12GB RAM + 256GB storage variant costs INR 57,999. The price of ROG Phone 5s Pro is INR 79,999.