After smart TVs, Blaupunkt has now introduced Blaupunkt BTW100 TWS earbuds in the Indian market. The Blaupunkt BTW100 is a new pair of affordable TWS earbuds from the German audio brand, which is well-known for its high-quality earphones. An oval-shaped charging case will be included with the Blaupunkt BTW100 TWS. Its battery is said to provide 40 hours of backup. It contains a 10mm driver that is said to provide audio that is crisp and powerful. So let’s examine its specifications and features in more detail.
- It contains a 10mm driver that is said to provide audio that is crisp and powerful. The earphones are advertised as having HD stereo sound.
- The “ENC CRISPR” technology found in the Blaupunkt BTW100 TWS is said to provide superior noise cancellation. The earbuds are supposed to record just human voice during calls thanks to this technology.
- This will also make an 80ms low latency mode available, which will work best for games.
- Its battery is said to provide 40 hours of backup.
- It comes with Bluetooth 5.1 connectivity, which has a 30-foot connectivity range.
- A 400mAh battery with TurboVolt fast charging capabilities is housed in the Blaupunkt BTW100 TWS charging case. According to the claims, there would be an hour’s worth of backup after 15 minutes of charging. Regarding its battery, a total backup time of 40 hours is stated.
- For charging, it has a Type-C connection.
Pricing and availability
Priced at Rs 2,999, the Blaupunkt BTW100 TWS is available on Amazon and the company’s website in the hues Black and White.