The new Chromecast has been introduced with Google TV support and users will get 4K HDR feature support. It is equipped with many advanced features compared to the previous Chromecast.
The Chromecast launched with Google TV is priced at $ 49.99 i.e. approximately Rs 3,700. It has been made available for sale in the US as well. Users can buy it in Sky, Snow, and Sunrise color variants. However, the company has not made any disclosure about its launch and availability in other countries including India. But it is expected that this device will knock in India soon.
- Chromecast with Google TV has been introduced on the new platform of Google TV.
- This device works on the Android TV platform.
- It has a USB Type C power adapter. In addition, the remote has two AAA batteries.
- This device supports 4K HDR up to 60fps.
- It has features like Dolby Atmos, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Vision, DTSX, HDR10 +, and h.265 streams.
- Dual-Band Wi-Fi support and Bluetooth have been provided for connectivity in the new Chromecast.
- It weighs only 55 grams and the remote that comes with it weighs only 33 grams.
- In the remote, you will find shortcut buttons for YouTube and Netflix.
- Along with this, mute, home, and back buttons are also provided.
- It has voice control support with the help of which users can control it easily.
This new revamped Chromecast could be a legit competitor to all the streaming devices because Google knows very well that what its customers want and what it has to do to make the services better and more efficient.