Stage 1: Set Up the Excel Data File
Stage 2: Set Up the Main Document
1) In Microsoft Office Word 2003 and in prior adaptations of Word, highlight Letters and Mailings on the Tools menu, and afterwards click Mail Merge Wizard.
2)In Microsoft Office Word 2007, click Start Mail Merge in the Start Mail Merge bunch on the Mailings tab, and afterwards click Step by Step via Mail Merge Wizard.
3)Under Select record type, click Letters.
4)The dynamic record turns into the fundamental archive. The fundamental archive contains the content and designs that are the equivalent for every variant of the consolidated record. For instance, the return address and the greeting in a structure letter are the equivalents for every variant.
5)Snap Next: Starting record.
6)Utilize one of the accompanying strategies.
7)Start with the report that is presently appeared in the record window. To do this, click Use the current record.
8)You can then either type the letter in the record window or stand by until the wizard prompts you to do as such in a later advance.
9)Start with a layout. To do this, follow these means:
- Snap Start from a layout.
- Snap Select layout.
12)On the Mail Merge tab, select the layout that you need in the Select Template discourse box, and afterwards, click OK.
13)Start with a current report. To do this, follow these means:
- Snap Start from existing report.
- In the Start from existing box, select the report that you need, and afterward click Open.
- On the off chance that you don’t see the archive, click More documents, and afterwards click Open. In the Open exchange box, find the record that you need, and afterward click Open.
17)Snap Next: Select beneficiaries.