I’m a student and am looking for a laptop for all my educational requirements. I need to surf the net for my assignments, compile my reports and make presentations… plus I don’t mind watching a movie or listening to some music for my recreational needs…… But I don’t have a fat pocket… have saved a little but is that going to be enough. I’m a home maker an don’t require to use the laptop so frequently but I need it to look up some of my favorite recipes, some work sheets for my children or maybe watch a soap online….. But I don’t want to create a hole in my budget. If you have ever been faced by these dilemmas then you have come to the right place. Your answer lies in buying a laptop which is pocket friendly and is also feature laden.
The Indian market has a huge laptop following and it caters to every requirement suitably. The premium range matches with its not to rich cousins too. Laptops which are priced below Rs. 10000/= is not a dream but a reality now. These laptops offer quality, reliability with value for money to students, teachers, schools and college staff and many others.
The best laptops under 10000 are as follows:
Micromax Canvas Lapbook L1160 :
- The lapbook comes with an Intel integrated HD graphics card
- Has a screen size of 11.6 inches & a resolution of 1366 x 768 pixels.
- It runs on windows 10 operating system.
- It is powered by a 2gb DDR3 RAM.
- It has a 1.83ghz Intel Quad core processor.
- It has a battery life of 4100mah.
- It comes with an expandable memory and internal storage of 32gb.
- It is priced at 9900/-
Micromax Canvas Lapbook L1161
- This laptop has a windows operating system.
- It comes with an Intel integrated graphics card.
- Has a screen size of 11.6 inches & a resolution of 1366×786 pixels.
- It has a 2gb RAM.
- Battery life of upto 11 hours.
It has an internal storage of 32 gb and has an expandable external memory.