Chinese smartphone maker Oppo has launched its first foldable phone. The hinge design, display content and aspect ratio of this phone separate it from other foldable phones. With an 8.4:9 aspect ratio, the internal display will be found directly in landscape mode. With this, users will be able to watch videos, play games and read books without moving the device. The company says that for those who are already using foldable devices, the phone will get a refreshed user experience. The first look of the device gives a good impression. Let’s check the specifications of this phone.
- Display: Find N has a 7.1-inch inner display and a 5.49-inch outer display. The device comes with an 8.4:9 aspect ratio, this means that the internal display will be found directly in landscape mode. You don’t have to rotate the device for landscape mode. The phone has a foldable LTPO HDR10+ AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate. The display has a peak brightness of 1000 nits.
- Photography: The smartphone comes with a triple camera setup consisting of a 50MP Sony IMX 766 main sensor, a 16MP ultra-wide lens and a 13MP telephoto lens, as well as a 32 MP, f/2.4, 26mm (wide) selfie camera and 32 MP, f/2.4, 26mm (wide), 1/2.74″, 0.8µm cover camera.
- Performance: Find N comes with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor, coupled with up to 12GB of LPDDR-5 RAM and 512GB of UFS-3.1 storage.
- Battery: The device packs a decent 4,500mAh battery. The company claims that the 33W SuperVOOC Flash Charge is customized to charge 55% in 30 minutes and 100% in 70 minutes. It also comes with 15W AIRVOOC wireless charging (compatible with certified Qi) and 10W reverse wireless charging.
- Sensors: The Oppo Find N includes a side-mounted fingerprint scanner placed in the power button. Besides, the device comes with an accelerometer, dual gyro, proximity, compass and colour spectrum sensors.
- Sound: Find N come along with a dual speaker system and Dolby Atmos support to deliver more lifelike sound.
Find N’s 8GB + 256GB variant costs 7699 yuan, i.e, about Rs 92,000 and the 12GB + 512GB variant costs 8999 yuan i.e, around Rs 1,07,552. The pre-booking of the phone has been started in China from December 15, while its sale will start in India from December 23.