Realme has long been a powerful and notable participant in India’s smartphone market, and it has just recently begun to penetrate the affordable TWS earphones segment. It has a wide range of high-quality audio items under its belt that have begun to influence the country’s audio sector. While Boat continues to be the industry leader in terms of TWS shipments, according to last year’s Counterpoint research, Realme’s Air Buds series is expected to give it a competition. The Realme Air Buds 3, the latest from the brand are priced quite competitively at INR 3,999. With best-in-class claimed active noise canceling (ANC) and a playback time of up to 30 hours they seem quite promising. Let’s have a look at its features.
Specifications of Realme Buds Air 3:
- The Realme Buds Air 3 TWS packs a 10mm Dynamic Bass Boost driver. With this, Active Noise Cancellation is available. It has also got the TUV-Rheinland certification which is claimed to cancel 42dB of noise
- It has two microphones along with a transparency mode. Dual microphones form a powerful noise reduction system supported by an environmental noise cancellation algorithm.
- Transparency Mode given lets in clear and accurate sound from your surroundings.
- A low latency mode of 88ms is available with Realme Buds Air 3. The Realme Buds Air 3 also has a game mode. These buds have a DBB (Dynamic Bass Boost) driver that delivers powerful bass and clear audio.
- It has got intuitive touch controls- Double-tap to play/pause, triple-tap to skip songs, and long press to switch between Noise Cancelling and Transparency Mode.
- For connectivity, the Realme Buds Air 3 has Bluetooth v5.2. You can also connect it with the Realme Link app. Along with the app, you get many features including Bass Boost +. Really heavy bass is found in Bass Boost Plus mode. In-game mode, the Buds Air 3 gets a low latency mode of up to 88ms.
- You can connect it to two devices simultaneously. It also has support for Google Fast Pair.
- It has got IPX5 rating for being water-resistant.
- There is a claim of 30 hours of backup from the company regarding the battery, which also includes the backup of the charging case. It is also accompanied by fast charging, which claims 100 minutes of playback after 10 minutes of charging. Whereas, it can be fully charged in about 1 hour. Overall backup is based on your usage, as battery life depends on the modes.
- The total weight including the case is 37 grams, while each of the buds weighs 4.2 grams. Realme Buds Air 3 is available in two colors Galaxy White and Starry Blue. The material of the charging case and buds is plastic and has great shining on it.