Realme, which already has grabbed a huge market in the smartphone segment, has now entered the laptop segment in the Indian market. The brand’s first laptop has been launched for customers, which is a complete feature-packed device. This will give a neck to neck fight to other laptops in the same segment. The laptop comes with a 2K thin-bezels display and an 11th generation Intel Core processor. The laptop will give an immersive viewing experience as it comes witha high screen-to-body ratio of 90 per cent. Moreover, customers will get the latest connectivity features like Thunderbolt 4 and Wi-Fi 6 options in Realme Book Slim. Let’s have a look at the other interesting features of this laptop.
- Build: The Realme Book Slim is made with an aluminium alloy unibody design. It is 15.5mm thick and weighs 1.38 kg. The laptop comes in two colour variants, real Grey and real Blue.
- Display: Realme slim book has a 14-inch IPS display which is equipped with 2K resolution with an aspect ratio is 3:2. The display of this laptop of up to 33 per cent brighter than the laptops giving a peak brightness of 400 nits. Also with a screen to body ratio of 90 per cent, this will give an immersive multimedia experience.
- OS: Talking about the operating system, the laptop currently works on Windows 10. However, you can upgrade to Windows 11 free of cost.
- Processor:This mid-range laptop is equipped with Intel Iris 11th generation Core i5-1135G7 CPU along with XE graphics. The laptop comes with 8GB LPDDR4x RAM. Besides, there is PCIe SSD storage up to 512GB.
- Cooling tech:To reduce the heat in the laptop, the company has given a dual-fan storm cooling thermal management system which has two copper pipes.
- Connectivity: The company has pre-installed a feature named PC Connecton this laptop.This will allow you to mirror your phone screen on the laptop. Customers will get other usual features like Bluetooth, Wi-Fi 6, USB-A 3.1 Gen 1 port, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C port, 3.5mm jack and Thunderbolt 4 port for connectivity.
- Multimedia Experience: In the laptop, the company has given two Harman Speakers, which are claimed to provide immersive surround sound effects. Not only this, the speakers are equipped with DTS audio technology.
- Battery: A54Wh battery has been given for supporting this device. The company claims that it will give up to 11 hours of battery life in a single charge. Notably, the laptop supports a 65W super fast charge, which canchargea 50 per cent battery in just 30 minutes.
- Other highlights: In this laptop, the company has given a backlit keyboard which comes with a three-position backlit adjustment.Besides, there is also a 2-in-1 fingerprint-power button for security.
- Price and availability: The Intel Core i3 (8GB RAM with 256GB storage) model has been priced at Rs 46,999. On the other hand, the Intel Core i5 (8 GB RAM and 512 GB storage) model costs Rs 59,999. However,if you buy this under the introductory offer, the base variant will cost you Rs 44,999, while the i5 model can be purchased for Rs 56,999.
Talking about availability, the sale of this laptop will start from August 30 and customers will be able to book this device from the company’s official website as well as from Flipkart and major retail stores.