After much buzz, it is confirmed that Realme GT Neo 3 is arriving in India soon. According to a few leaks, the Realme GT Neo 3 has been listed on the website of the Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS), which makes it sure that the phone will be launched in India soon. Earlier this month, Realme launched GT Neo 3 in China. Let’s see why the phone is creating a sensation.
Specifications of Realme GT Neo 3:
- The phone runs on Android 12 with Realme UI 3.0 custom skin out-of-the-box.
- The Realme GT Neo 3 has a 6.7-inch FHD+ AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate and a very high 1000Hz touch sampling rate 10-bit panel. The Bezel-less punch-hole display has Gorilla Glass 5 Protection.
- The handset will come with the latest MediaTek Dimensity 8100 chipset paired with Mali G610 GPU.
- The device packs up to 12GB LPDDR5 RAM and 256GB UFS 3.1 storage which can be further expanded via a microSD card.
- The Realme GT Neo 3 packs triple cameras at the back, consisting of a 50 Megapixels Sony IMX766 primary sensor with OIS, an 8MP ultrawide lens, and a 2MP macro sensor. The phone can record 4K videos, Portrait Mode, Night Mode, Pro Mode, and more. It has a 16MP camera on the front for selfies and video calls.
- For security, the phone has an in-display fingerprint sensor, X-axis linear motor, GT Mode 3.0, and VC liquid cooling.
- For connectivity, it includes 5G, dual 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 6e, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, NFC, and USB Type-C port for charging and data sync.
- The phone is powered by a 4,500mAh battery with 150W fast charging support in a special edition. Meanwhile, the regular Realme GT Neo 3 comes with a 5,000mAh battery and 80W charging.
In China, the 6GB and 128GB version of this phone with 80W charging support cost CNY 1,999 ( which is around INR 24,000). Whereas, the 8GB and 128GB model costs CNY 2,299 (which is around INR 27,500), and the 12GB and 256GB variant will cost you CNY 2,599 (approximately INR 31,100).