WhatsApp is a very popular messaging app. We all use WhatsApp for calling, but sometimes the situation is such that we are interviewing someone or talking about something which is very important, want to take a note and in such a situation we want to record the call. We all have done a lot of research and had tried a lot of things to record the call but we have never got anything in return.
But today we will tell you how you can record WhatsApp calls on your Android and iOS.
There are two options for recording WhatsApp calls on Android and iPhone. But the problem with both options is that they only work in selective devices.
It is unethical and illegal to record calls without the permission of another person. In such a situation, you must inform the other person about the call recording.
How to Record WhatsApp calls with Mac
- Connect iPhone to Mac using Lightning cable.
- Click on ‘Trust this computer’ appearing on the iPhone. If you are connecting the phone for the first time.
- Open QuickTime on Mac.
- In the File section you will get the option of New audio recording option.
- In Quicktime, click the arrow pointing downwards with the Record button and select the iPhone option.
- Then click the record button in Quicktime.
- Then make a call on your WhatsApp.
- As soon as you are connected, add the user icon. After this, choose the number of the person you want to talk to. After this it will start recording your call.
- After the call ends, close the recording and save the file on Mac.
WhatsApp uses Voice over Internet Protocol. The Google Spreadsheet linked to the App Store page contains the names of selected devices that support the VoIP recording feature.
Also Read: How To Schedule Messages On Whatsapp
How to record WhatsApp call on Android
- First download the Cube Call Recorder. After opening the app go to WhatsApp.
- Then call the person you want to talk to.
- If you see cube call widget during calling then it means it is working in your phone.
- If you get an error then open the cube call recorder once again. This time you have to go to the Settings section of the app and here you have to click on Force VoIP in a voice call.
- And then again place a call from WhatsApp and see if the widget of Cube Call Recorder is showing now.
- If your phone shows an error again, it means it will not work on your phone.
Other option to record WhatsApp call on android phone
Android users also have another option and that is that you can root your device, but we would not recommend you to do this step. This is because it has to compromise with the security of the phone, even if you still want to root your phone, you can. After rooting, use the SCR Screen Recorder app available on XDA.
Recording the WhatsApp calls is not so easy. If any of the options mentioned above do not work for you, then you can talk by placing the phone on the speaker and can record the conversation with the help of a voice recorder on your other phone.