In its recent Galaxy unfold event, Samsung launched some of its new products. This includes the new foldable phones along with a new watch and TWS earphones. Let’s check out the features and prices of these newly launched products.
Galaxy Z Fold 3
- Display:updated Galaxy Z Fold 3 5G comes with a 6.2-inch HD+ (832×2268 pixels) AMOLED cover display( the display you see when the phone is folded). On the inside, there will be a7.6-inch foldable QXGA+ (2208×1768 pixels) AMOLED Infinity Flex screen. The phone comes with a high refresh rate of 120Hz.
- Its thickness after being folded is 158.2mm. The phone will be available in Phantom Black, Phantom Green and Phantom Silver colours.
- Camera: A striking feature of this phone is an under-display selfie camera. Besides, a triple rear camera setup has been done on the phone. All these lenses of 12 megapixels support telephoto, wide-angle and ultra-wide-angle. It has a dual-camera setup for selfies. In this, a 4-megapixel lens has been set up inside the display. At the same time, a 10-megapixel cover camera is given. After clicking the photo from the camera, you will be able to preview all the photos. It will get Portrait, Night, Night Hyperlapse modes. There will also be an option of direct view, with the help of this, you will be able to record simultaneously from multiple angles and all lenses.
You may also like: TOP FIVE BEST CHARGERS
- Protection: The design and build are similar to the previous Fold device but comes with an ‘Armor Aluminium’ frame that Company calls the toughest aluminium frame yet in a smartphone. Also, it comes with Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection. The phone also has got IPX8 rating. That is, it is a water-resistant smartphone.
- Sound: To improve the user experience, it will get Dolby Atom and stereo speakers.
- Performance: The phone will get 12GB of RAM and up to 512GB of storage backed by a 5nm 64-bit octa-core chipset of Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor. The updated model will get a bigger screen, due to which the gaming experience of the user is also going to be better.
- Multitasking: In Galaxy Z Fold 3, you will be able to do multitasking simultaneously. That is, by opening different screens on the phone, you will be able to perform multiple tasks at the same time. To make the work of the user easier, it will also get the support of a stylus pen.
- Battery: The phone has a 4400 mAh battery, which comes with a 25W fast charger.
- For safety, it has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner along with a face unlock.
- Price: The company has started pre-booking this smartphone with the launch. At present, it will be sold only in America, Europe and South Korea. Its starting price is $ 1,799.99 (about Rs 1,33,600). Will be able to buy it in 12GB + 256GB and 12GB + 512GB storage variants.
Galaxy Z Flip 3 5G
- Display: Phone flaunts a 6.7-inch primary full-HD+ (1080×2640 pixels) Dynamic AMOLED 2X Infinity Plex display with a refresh rate of 120Hz. Besides,a 1.9-inch display is given on the cover of the phone, which supports 260×512 pixel resolution.
- Performance: It has a 5nm octa-core processor, clocked at 2.84GHz. The phone will get 8GB of RAM and up to 256GB of storage with Qualcomm Snapdragon 888.
- Camera: It has a dual rear camera setup. Both the lenses are of 12 megapixels. It supports one wide-angle and the other ultra-wide-angle.The phone has a 10-megapixel selfie camera on the folding screen.
- Battery: It will get a 3,300 mAh dual-cell battery, which supports 15W fast charging.
- Protection: The phone is IPX8 water-resistant and comes with the protection of Corning Gorilla Glass Victus. Samsung is using the same Armor Aluminum frame in the Z Flip 3 too.
- The thickness of the phone is 17.3mm when folded and 7.2mm when unfolded.The phone weighs 183 grams.
- The side-mounted fingerprint scanner will be available for safety along with face unlock.
- Pricing: The starting price of this phone is $ 999.99 (about Rs 74,200). It will be available in Cream, Green, Grey, Lavender and Phantom Black colour options.
Galaxy Watch 4 Series
Samsung has also launched its latest Galaxy Watch 4 series. This watch has been launched in two models Galaxy Watch 4 and Galaxy Watch 4 Classic. These watches come with armour aluminium and stainless steel dials. Both run on the company’s Wear OS. In this, LTE and Bluetooth connectivity have been given with powerful processors. These include Samsung Bioactive sensor, which monitors PPG, ECG and BIA. Watches will monitor blood pressure, heart rate and SpO2 level.
It has 95 workout modes.The company claims that it will give 40 hours of backup on a single charge. Both the watches come with an IP68 waterproof rating. It gets different straps and 40 unique watch faces.
Along with other basic smartwatch features, these smartwatches come with the support of the Body Composition measurement tool, whichgives users a deeper understanding of their general health and fitness, with key measurements like skeletal muscle, basal metabolic rate, body water and body fat percentage.
The starting price of watch 4 is $249 (about Rs 18,500). Whereas, the starting price of Galaxy Watch 4 Classic is $349 (about Rs 26,000).
Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 TWS earbuds
Samsung also launched the Galaxy Buds 2. These new TWS features active noise cancellation and comes with three microphones along with a voice recording unit to boost call quality.
There are new equaliser settings and Samsung is using machine learning to filter noise. The earbuds are claimed to offer up to five hours of battery life and the case can offer up to another 15 hours of battery life.