Realme’s wearables range was recently expanded with the release of the TechLife Watch R100. The company’s new smartwatch promises to provide the conventional set of smartwatch capabilities, such as a heart rate monitor, blood oxygen saturation measurement, and more, at an accessible price range.
Realme TechLife is the first calling wristwatch from the brand. It was released in India last week and is now available for purchase. Aside from Flipkart, the Realme TechLife Watch R100 will be available for purchase at the company’s website and retail store. Let’s have a close look at the features of this sub-4k calling smartwatch.
Specifications of the Realme TechLife Watch R100
Read more: Party time! Portronics launch Dash 12 in India; Comes with 9-hour battery backup
- The Realme TechLife Watch R100 has a circular dial and a 1.32-inch TFT display with a rated brightness of 450 nits. The watch will come with a silicone band.
- Watch R100 has an IP68 water resistance rating, which is suitable for swimming.
- It sports an aluminum bezel and a polycarbonate back, which contribute to the watch’s modest weight of 46 grams.
- You can make calls using this watch. You will receive all incoming phone alerts in this. For calling, the Realme TechLife Watch R100 includes a microphone and a speaker.
- With this, support for 100 watch faces has also been added. Moreover, you’ll get more than 100 sports modes.
- Additionally, it includes an AI running companion mode. Beside, you can manage and monitor data from the Realme Wear app.
- It has other features like guided breathing, hydration reminder, and sleep monitoring.
- Heart Rate Monitor, Blood Oxygen Tracker (SpO2), and Stress Monitor are included as health features in this watch from Realme.
- The 380mAh battery powering the Realme TechLife Watch R100 is rated to last seven days. The battery will be fully charged in two hours, the manufacturer claims.
Pricing and availability:
Realme TechLife Watch R100 is available for Rs 3,499 after offers. The smartwatch R100 is available in black and grey. You can grab this watch from Flipkart, Realme’s official website, and from retail stores as well.