Vivo has launched the X80 smartphone series in India, which includes the X80 Pro and the X80. The Vivo X80 Pro, which is co-developed with ZEISS optics, essentially claims the optical breakthroughs it has to offer in its class. A proprietary V1+ chip is used in the Vivo X80 series. Both smartphones have a curved 6.78-inch 120Hz E5 AMOLED display, 80W charging, and Android 12.
Vivo launched the Vivo X80 Pro, a smartphone with 12GB RAM and 256GB of internal storage, for INR 79,999. Along with the X80 Pro, Vivo also released the X80, a base model with 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage that starts at INR 54,999.
This time, VIVO has made some significant enhancements in photography, bringing its smartphone up to parity with a camera. You don’t even need to look at its specifications to see that it has some incredible camera features. Just looking at it once would be enough. Vivo has made a camera bump out of more than a third of the backplate. Now, let’s have a look at the phone’s features.
Vivo X80 Pro specifications:
- The Vivo X80 Pro runs on the OriginOS Ocean operating system, which is based on Android 12.
- The Vivo X80 Pro weighs 215.00 grams and measures 164.57 x 75.30 x 9.10mm.
- It features a 27-layer vapour chamber cooling mechanism to maintain optimal temperatures.
- The phone has a 6.78-inch LTPO 2.0 AMOLED touchscreen display with a QHD+ resolution and a 120 Hz refresh rate.
- The Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 octa-core processor powers the Vivo X80 Pro. It has 12GB of RAM and 256GB of internal UFS 3.1 storage.
- A 4700mAh battery powers the device. Wireless charging and proprietary fast charging are both supported by the Vivo X80 Pro.
- The Vivo X80 Pro features a 50MP Samsung ISOCELL GNV sensor behind an f/1.57 aperture optically stabilized lens, a 12MP Sony IMX663 sensor behind a gimbal-stabilised 2x telephoto lens with f/1.85 aperture, an 8MP sensor behind an optically stabilized 5x periscope telephoto lens with f/3.4 aperture, and an ultra wide 48MP Sony IMX598 sensor. Rear cameras can shoot 4K video at up to 60 frames per second. Vivo’s V1+ custom-made image processing chip, which supports night video bokeh and many other imaging features, is also supported by the cameras. It sports a single selfie camera with a 32-megapixel sensor and an f/2.45 aperture that can film in 4K at 30 frames per second.
- It is dust and water resistant to IP68 standards.
- Wi-Fi 6, GPS, Bluetooth v5.20, NFC, Infrared, USB Type-C, 3G, 4G, and 5G are all available on the Vivo X80 Pro.
- The phone’s sensors include an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass/magnetometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and an ultrasonic 3D fingerprint sensor embedded in the display.