In this article we would be discussing about MacBook Financing.
There are two ways that you can Finance your MacBook.
- Choose an affordable instalment plan that helps you buy your favorite Macbook and spread the cost over a desired time period or
- Buy first and apply for financing at the checkout stage.
How it Works
- Shop for the MacBook and make its purchase.
Add the product to your cart. Keep on moving ahead with the Checkout unless and until you are asked to provide payment and billing details.
- Choose the desired the instalment plan
Select the Instalments button and select the Barclays Financing or PayPal Credit option. Complete the Credit Application form.
- Complete Your Order
Review your order for to get rid of any unwanted discrepancies. Then, depending on the financing option you chose in the earlier stage, your Apple MacBook:
- Will be shipped to you
- You can collect in person from the nearest self pick-up store or
- Collect it from a pick up point.
Note : Gift Cards are not covered under financing.
Workout of the
- You order should be of a minimum 399 GBP.
- It offers you an instant decision facility, so that you can get the Macbook directly shipped to you.
- You can choose for EMI’s that range from 3 to 18, 24 or 36 in number.
- It has a variable 14.9% APR (Annual Percentage Rate).
- Illustration : A 500 GBP (Great British Pound) purchase when split over a 24 month period with a 14.9% variable APR, would cost the buyer 24 GBP per month.
- So, in all you have to pay 576 GBP, for purchasing a 399 GBP Macbook.
- Minimum Order should be of 99 GBP.
- It offers you an instant decision facility, so that you can get the Macbook directly shipped to you, pickup from an Apple Store or a local pickup point.
- You can choose for EMI’s that range from 6,12,18 or 24 in number.
- With a single approval in one-off application process, you need not apply for loan for future purchases.
- It has a fixed 14.9% p.a interest rate for whole duration of the loan repayment period.
- For example : A 500 GBP purchase when split over 24 EMI’s at 14.9% fixed interest rate would cost 24 GBP per month and total payable amount would be 576 GBP.