The consumer capacity to buy on an average per person has also risen in the last few years in India, opening a wide array of opportunities for Indian and non-Indian TV companies to create a seller base for their smart tv in India under the smart tv in low price categories. Following is a brief review of the cheapest smart TV in India:
Shinco 80 cm HD Ready Smart LED TV SO32AS (32 inches)- 2019 model
Some of its amazing features –
- Amazing high definition on the screen – 1366x768p. high refresh rates and viewing angles. Comes with eco-vision technology on the screen – makes a great smart tv in low price for a total video gaming experience.
- A fast television experience without interruption for a TV at the affordable price- Quad-core processors that allow both RAM and ROM. Constantly ranked higher up in “fastness” of switching between shows and movies than any other smart tv in India in this category. The company promises a record speed of 6.5 milliseconds in response time.
- The tv comes with a one year warranty from its Chinese manufacturers but the interesting part is that it is certified under both BIS and BEE. The Bureau of Indian standards and the Burea of energy efficiency. So you can buy the smart tv at low price in India and not have to worry about your TV not being safe or not meeting quality control checks.
- Energy costs –TV is manufactured with technology that helps reduce your energy footprint. Which is good for the environment but also cuts down on your electricity costs for the unit.
- Screenshots – A good feature in this TV is its ability to let you take a “Screenshot” inhouse of whatever you’re watching on the tv and you can save it for later use.
- Low cost – Affordability for students, young professionals and those who come from a lower-income class that can now enjoy majority features of more expensive televisions all packed together in this one.
To conclude, it can be drawn from the features that this tv is a good solution for all your entertainment needs all together in one smart tv at low price in India. No wonder the company is making good profits off launching this smart tv in India.