Moto has recently launched its mid-range tablet, Tab G70 LTE, in India. This is the company’s second tablet after the launch of the Moto Tab G20. The screen of Motorola’s tablet is TUV Rheinland certified, which reduces blue light exposure and provides relaxation to the eyes. The tablet is bundled with pretty good specifications, considering its price point. The tablet is equipped with an 11-inch 2K LCD display. This tab directly competes with Samsung newly launched A8. Let’s have a closer look at this tablet.
Moto Tab G70 LTE Specifications:
- OS: Moto Tab G70 LTE runs on Android 11.
- Dimension: The tablet measures 258.4x163x7.5mm, weighs 490 grams.
- Processor: The tablet is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio G90T processor.
- Storage: The tablet comes with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of built-in storage. However, it can be expanded via a microSD card.
- Display: The Moto Tab G70 LTE sports an 11-inch IPS 2K LCD display with a maximum brightness of 400 nits. The screen of Motorola’s tablet is TUV Rheinland certified.
- Camera: Moto Tab G70 LTE has a single rear camera, that comes with a 13-megapixel sensor with an f/2.2 aperture lens. For selfies and video chats, the tablet packs an 8-megapixel front camera with an f/2.2 aperture lens.
- Battery: This tab packs a 7700mAh battery that supports 20W TurboPower charging over USB Type-C.
- Speaker: The tablet is equipped with a quad-speaker setup with Dolby Atmos support.
- Protection: The tablet comes with an IP52 rating, which means it is dust and water-resistant.
- Sensors: tablet includes accelerometer, gyroscope, hall-effect sensor and ambient light sensor.
- Others: For connectivity, the Moto Tab G70 LTE supports 4G LTE, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth v5.1 with GPS and GLONASS.
Pricing and availability:
The Moto Tab G70 LTE is priced at Rs 21,999 and the tablet is available in 4GB RAM and 64GB storage option. Motorola’s new tablet comes in a single modernist teal colorway. The tablet is available on Flipkart for pre-booking.