Ever since the Chinese companies have entered the Indian market, other brands gradually got faded. One of such brands is Motorola. But now the company is back to give tough competition to these brands. Motorola has launched its new budget tab Moto Tab G20 and its premium smartphone edge 20 pro in India. So, let’s have a look at these newly launched devices.
Moto Tab G20
Motorola’s Tab Moto Tab G20 will compete with Realme Tab and Samsung Tab in India. The Moto Tab G20 has been specially introduced for online classes. Pure Android has been given in Moto Tab G20 which implies you will not have trouble with unnecessary notifications of bloatware.This latest tab of the company comes with a sleek metal finish. This makes it look quite premium.
- The tab comes with an 8-inch IPS LCD panel with 800×1280 pixel resolution. For better picture quality, the company has used TDDI technology in this display.
- The Tab is equipped with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage.
- For decent performance,the company is offering a MediaTekHelio P22T chipset.
- For photography, a 13-megapixel camera has been given in the rear of the tab and a 5-megapixel camera in the front, which will do good for online calls and classes.
- Talking about OS, this tab works on Android 11 OS.
- The tab is powered by a 5100mAh battery.
- For an immersive multimedia experience, Moto is offering Dolby Atmos audio support for a loud and crisp sound with two speakers.
- For connectivity, the company is offering WiFi, Bluetooth, a USB port and a 3.5mm audio jack in the tab.
The price of this tab of Motorola has been kept at Rs 10,999. The product made its debut on Flipkart on 2nd October. There is also an exchange offer is available of Rs 1,000 with this.
Moto Edge 20 pro
Now, let’s talk about Moto’s newly launched premium smartphone, Motorola Edge 20 Pro. This phone will get an AMOLED display with a 144Hz refresh rate. Punch hole front camera and triple rear camera setup has been done in the phone. This is a 5G smartphone, which supports 30W fast charging. In the Indian market, it will compete with the OnePlus 9R, Samsung Galaxy S20 FE and Mi 11X Pro.
- The phone runs on Android 11 based My UX.
- The phone has a 6.7-inch FHD + (1,080×2,400 pixels) Max Vision AMOLED display with a 144Hz refresh rate. It also supports HDR10+. The display is protected with 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
Also read: MOTOROLA – ONE OF THE EARLIEST TECH COMPANY
- This phone is powered by Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 processor with Adreno 650 GPU and 8GB LPDDR5 RAM. It has 128GB UFS 3.1 storage.
- A triple rear camera setup has been done on the phone. It has a 108-megapixel primary sensor (f/1.9 aperture), an 8-megapixel telephoto lens, and a 16-megapixel ultra-wide shooter. For selfie and video calling, it has a 32-megapixel camera lens for.
- For connectivity, 5G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth v5.1, GPS / A-GPS, NFC and USB Type-C port are provided. The phone has a side mounted fingerprint sensor.
- Phone is backed by a 4,500mAh battery, which supports 30W Turbo Power fast charging.
The phone has been launched in a single variant of 8GB RAM and 128GB storage. Which is priced at Rs 36,999. You will be able to buy this phone in Midnight Sky and Iridescence Cloud color option. The company has started its pre-booking. Under the launching offer, a discount of 10% will be given on purchase with Axis and ICICI bank cards. You will also be able to buy the phone on 6 months no cost EMI.