Vivo India on Tuesday launched the Vivo V11 smartphone in India with waterdrop notch display feature. The V11 also allows you to shoot first and focus later, so you can concentrate on capturing life’s wonderful moments. The device is powered by Octa core Al Processor, 6GB of RAM, 64GB of ROM & Funtouch OS 4.5 (Based on Andorid 8.1). As far as the battery is concerned it has large 3315 mAh.
“At Vivo, it has always been our priority to bring constant innovation in technology and phone design. With the launch of the V11, we are adding a plethora of options for our consumers to choose a smartphone that meets their day-to-day needs,” Jerome Chen, CMO, Vivo India, said in a statement.
— Vivo India (@Vivo_India) September 25, 2018
Vivo V11 specifications & Features
- Futuristic Design – 8.1 mm slim, 16cm (6.3-inch) and a 19:9 aspect ratio.
- “Halo FullView” display with a colossal 90.4% screen-to-body ratio.
- 25MP AI Selfie Camera Clear. Beautiful. Natural – 16MP+5MP Dual Camera.
- AI Backlight HDR – Close AI Backlight HDR & Close AI Backlight HDR
- AI Scene Recognition – food, portrait & flowers.
- 2.0 GHz octa-core AI processor, large 6GB RAM and 64GB ROM.
- Latest Funtouch OS 4.5 (based on Android 8.1 Oreo) and Jovi AI Engine.
- Dual Engine Fast Charging – V11’s energy-efficient AI chip & large 3315mAh battery.
Vivo V11 will be available online via Flipkart, Vivo India E-store and all offline channels starting 27 September 2018.