As soon as the word Hacking comes to our mind, first of all, we think about something wrong, because Hacking is Illegal but it is not always wrong because there are different types of hackers. Some perform good work and some bad, so now you must be thinking about what are these good hackers.
So this good hacking is called ethical hacking.
What is an ethical hacker?
Friends, till date you must have heard the name of Hacking but have rarely heard about Ethical Hacking.
Ethical hackers act as security for a company or department in a legal way. They work as security on the Internet and they also catch Black Hat Hacker.
Ethical Hacking is legal, as it hacks any system by taking Hacker Permission. They are also called “White Hat Hacker”.
Ethical Hacker has to follow some rules to hack a system which is necessary. They makes the security of the system stronger. They can also do website hacking for good work.
Before doing Ethical Hacking, they take Permission from the computer’s Owner, after that they do Ethical Hacking. By doing all these tasks, Ethical Hacker protects the security of a company from Black Hacker and keeps an eye on them.
Purpose Of Ethical Hacking
You must also have thought that why Ethical Hacking is done?
So what is the purpose behind it?
- Improve the security of network and system by fixing the weaknesses or shortcomings found during testing.
- Many people also do Ethical Hacking for Entertainment.
- Ethical Hacking to Protect Organization Privacy.
- So for these purposes Ethical Hacking is done. This is one of the major reasons for Ethical Hacking.
There are also benefits of becoming ethical Hacking. If someone does Ethical Hacking, then he can find out the information correctly.
Also Read: Zoom App May Get Banned In India
Benefits of Ethical hacking
- Nowadays Cyber Crime has increased very much. Ethical Hacking is used to catch these Cybercriminals.
- It is able to Recover Lost Information Computer.
- Ethical Hacking is also used to improve the Security System and Network System.
- Ethical Hacking is also used to avoid Malicious Hackers.
- With Ethical Hacking, we can know whether the Security System is completely Secure or not.