As the name suggests here in this article we would be discussing about the Oppo F9 that is meant to go live for public sales in India today.
Post the announcement of Oppo F9 and Oppo F9 Pro last month, the company is finally making it available for public sales on online store Flipkart and other partner offline stores. Online sales are exclusively available from Flipkart Online, for those who wish to have a hands on experience before making a payment, can head to retail partner stores.
- Oppo F9 is comparatively cheaper and more affordable than its expensive counterpart Oppo F9 Pro. Former is priced at 19,990 INR for a 4 GB RAM and 64GB internal storage version. It is available in two colors Black and Stellar Purple.
- For those who want more, can go for Oppo F9 Pro, priced at 23,990 INR for a 6 GB RAM and 64GB internal storage version. It is available for sale on Flipkart, Amazon India, and Paym Mall, as well as select offline stores.
Oppo F9 specifications
- It comes in Dual-SIM (Nano) version. It runs Android v8.1 Oreo.
- It has a 6.3” FHD display with 2340*1080 resolution that has a 19.5:9 aspect ratio.
- It has a MediaTek Helio P60 Octa-core SoC paired with 4GB RAM.
- Dual 16MP rear camera setup, & a 2-megapixel sensor bearing an f/2.4 aperture.
- An additional capability of slow motion video recording with 120fps up to 720p.
- Selfie camera 16-megapixel camera that has a f/2.0 aperture and HDR capabilities.
- 64GB of inbuilt storage, expandable up to 256GB with its own dedicated slot.
- It is a 4G VOLTE device for both sim cards.
- It has a Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v4.2, GPS/ A-GPS, Micro-USB with OTG functionality.
- It has accelerometer, ambient light sensor, digital compass, and a proximity sensor on board.
- Powered by a 3500 mAh battery, it measures 156.7x74x7.99mm & weighs 169 gms.