Nokia recently held an event in India to promote its new product offerings. Nokia G21, Nokia C01 Plus cheap phone, and Nokia 105 and Nokia 105+ feature phones were also unveiled at the event. Along with these four mobile devices, the business also included two new true wireless earbuds in its audio collection. Nokia Comfort Earbuds and Nokia Go Earbuds+ TWS were launched in India today.
The Nokia Comfort Earbuds cost under Rs 3,000 and have a battery life of up to 29 hours. The Nokia Go Earbuds+ TWS are available for less than Rs 2,000 and have a battery life of up to 36 hours. Let’s take a closer look at the TWS.
Features and Specifications of Nokia Comfort Earbuds:
- These earbuds are in-ear and do not have a stem and come with customizable touch responses.
- These TWS feature Bluetooth 5.1 and a 10mm sound driver configuration.
- With the accompanying charging case, these are rated to last up to 29 hours on a single charge. The buds have a 60mAh battery, while the cover has a 330mAh battery.
- IPX5 sweat and water resistance has been given in these buds.
- A USB Type-C connection for charging and LED indicators are among the other features.
Features and Specifications of Nokia Go Earbuds Plus:
Read more: Realme Air bud 3: Why it can be dubbed as the best TWS under a 4k budget?
- Under the 2k price range, the Nokia Go Earbuds+ are a pair of TWS with an in-ear style and stem design.
- Nokia claims that these buds provide pounding bass and are driven by a big 13mm driver configuration.
- For connectivity, they have Bluetooth 5.0.
- The Go Earbuds+ has a battery life of up to 26 hours on a single charge with a 300mAh battery in the case. At the same time, one can enjoy music for 6.5 hours in a single stretch.
- Touch controls and IPX4 protection are among the other features.
Pricing and availability:
The Nokia Comfort Earbuds will be in your pocket for Rs 2,799, while for the Nokia Go Earbuds+, you will have to pay Rs 1,999. Both TWS come in two color options, i.e black, and white. Both are expected to be available in the coming days across India.