Chinese smartphone maker OnePlus has launched its flagship smartphone OnePlus 10 Pro in China. Most of its features from looks to camera specifications were leaked even before its release. Now when the company has finally unveiled the phone. It looks like the brand really worked hard in upgrading the latest launch. Let’s check out its features, pricing and availability.
- Software: OnePlus 10Pro will run on Color OS 12.1 based on Android 12.
- Display: The top-notch smartphone of OnePlus has a 6.7-inch QuadHD+ AMOLED screen with a 120Hz refresh rate. Like other latest high end phones, 10 Pro has been launched with second-generation LTPO calibration, which automatically adjusts the refresh rate from 1 Hz to 120 Hz according to the type of content on the phone’s screen.
- Processor: For the best experience and snappier performance, the phone is equipped with the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 SoC.
- RAM and Storage: The phone houses up to 12 GB of LPDDR5 RAM and 256GB (UFS 3.1) internal storage.
- Camera: For camera, the company has designed this phone in collaboration with Hasselblad for the second year as well. OnePlus 10 Pro has got 48 megapixels Sony IMX 789 lens on the back panel of the phone, along with an 8-megapixel telephoto camera with 50-megapixel ultra-wide secondary camera. For selfies and video calls, a 32-megapixel front camera sensor has been given.
- Battery: A massive 5000 mAh battery is given to bring life to the phone, which supports 80 W fast charging and 50 W wireless fast charging. Interestingly, the phone supports reverse wireless charging. With 80W wired charging fast charging, the phone gets fully charged in just 32 minutes.
- Sensors: This flagship phone comes with an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, magnetometer, and proximity sensor. For biometric authentication, the phone also has an in-display fingerprint sensor.
- Other features: For audio, a dual stereo speaker setup is given with the support of Dolby Atmos. Besides, NFC, Bluetooth version 5.2, VoLTE, Hyperboost mode for better graphics and VoWiFi are also offered in this phone.
OnePlus 10 Pro Price and availability:
The price of the 8 GB RAM + 128 GB ROM variant of this OnePlus 10 pro is CNY 4699 (approximately Rs 54,500). Whereas, 8 GB RAM + 256 GB storage variant is priced at CNY 4999 (approximately Rs 58,000) and the apex in the product portfolio, 12 GB RAM with 256 GB storage variant will cost you price is CNY 5299 (approximately Rs 61,500). The phone will be available in 2 colour variants, Emerald forest Green and Volcanic Black, of this device.
Although the phone has made its official debut, the company is yet to clear the air over its availability. As per the OnePlus’s website the open sale will start this evening.