The wait of the tech aficionados is over now, as Nothing Phone 1 is available. Nothing, the new business founded by OnePlus co-founder Carl Pei, has released its first smartphone, the Nothing Phone 1. The Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G+ processor and two back cameras are new to Nothing Phone 1. The Nothing Phone 1 has two 50-megapixel back cameras. The front and back of the phone both have Gorilla Glass as protection. Flipkart will be the source of the phone’s selling. The highlight of the phone is its Glyph interface back equipped with LED strips. In this context, let’s have a look at its features and price.
Nothing Phone 1 Price
The price of the Nothing Phone 1 varies depending on the amount of storage and RAM, it has Rs 32,999 for 8/128 GB, Rs 35,999 for 8/256 GB, and Rs 38,999 for 12/256 GB. From July 21 at 7 p.m. on Flipkart, the Nothing Phone 1 will be available for purchase in the colours Black and White. A discount of Rs 1,000 will be given to customers who pre-order during the initial sale. There will be a discount of Rs 2,000 for HDFC Bank cards.
Specifications of Nothing Phone 1
- The Nothing Phone 1 will come with Android 12 and will run on Nothing OS, which provides near stock Android experience.
- The phone also features a 6.55-inch FHD Plus OLED display with a refresh rate of 120Hz. The display and rear panel are shielded by Gorilla Glass. The display’s peak brightness is 1200 nits, and HDR10+ is supported.
- With up to 12 GB of LPDDR5 RAM and up to 256 GB of UFS 3.1 storage, the phone includes a Snapdragon 778G+ processor, which is a specially customized processor for this phone.
- It has dual rear cameras with a 50-megapixel Sony IMX766 sensor, an aperture of 1.88, and support for both OIS and EIS featured on the Phone 1. The second lens is an extra wide-angle Samsung JN1 sensor with 50 megapixels as well. EIS stabilization will be possible as a result. A 16-megapixel Sony IMX471 camera has been installed on the front. The camera will come with Panorama Night Mode, Portrait Mode, and Expert Mode.
- The phone’s connectivity features include a Type-C connector, 5G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 6, Wi-Fi 6 Direct, Bluetooth v5.2, NFC, GPS/A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, and QZSS. Additionally, the phone sports an in-display fingerprint reader.
- The 4500mAh battery of the Nothing Phone 1 supports 33W wired charging, 15W wireless charging, and 5W reverse charging.
- The phone has a rating of IP53. For three years, it will receive Android updates, and for four years, security updates.