The OnePlus Ace has made its debut in China. With this phone, OnePlus has expanded its red cable club. The smartphone is powered with MediaTek Dimensity 8100 processor and 150 Watt fast charging. The OnePlus Ace is the first smartphone in the world to include innovative super crystalline graphite cooling, which promises to improve cooling. Let’s have a look at the specifications of this phone.
Specifications of OnePlus Ace:
- OnePlus Ace runs on Android 12 based ColorOS 12.1.
- Smartphone has a 6.7-inch FHD+ AMOLED display with a resolution of 1080×2412 pixels. The display comes with a high refresh rate of 120Hz. The peak brightness is 950 nits and the display is protected by 2.5D curved Gorilla Glass 5.
- OnePlus Ace is powered by MediaTek Dimensity 8100-Max processor with up to 12GB of LPDDR5 RAM and up to 512GB of storage.
- OnePlus Ace has three rear cameras with the primary lens being a 50-megapixel Sony IMX766 sensor. With this, there is also support for Optical Image Stabilization (OIS). The secondary lens is the 8-megapixel Sony IMX355 ultra-wide and the third lens is the 2-megapixel GC02M1 macro sensor. For selfies, it has a 16-megapixel Samsung ISOCELL S5K3P9 sensor.
- For connectivity, OnePlus Ace has 5G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth v5.2, GPS/ A-GPS, NFC, and a USB Type-C port.
- OnePlus Ace boasts a 4500mAh dual-cell battery with support for 150WSuper Flash fast charging.
Pricing and availability in India:
Interestingly, if we go by the looks and a few reports, this phone will be launched in India as the OnePlus 10 R 5G On April 28. The price of 128 GB storage with 8 GB RAM for OnePlus Ace is 2,499 Chinese Yuan ( INR 29,600). At the same time, the price of 256 GB with 8 GB RAM is 2,699 Yuan ( INR 31,900). If we talk about 12 GB RAM with 256 GB storage it is priced at 2,999 Yuan ( INR 35,400). The top variant of this phone, i.e. 512 GB storage with 12 GB RAM costs 3,499 Yuan ( INR 41,400).