In the domestic market, Realme has introduced the Realme 10 Pro+ and Realme 10 Pro. Earlier, Realme 10 4G was released in international markets. All these devices are anticipated to go on sale in India soon, however rumours claim that the Realme 10 4G might be there first. Both the Realme 10 Pro and Realme 10 Pro smartphones support 5G and have dual band Wi-Fi. Let’s have a detailed look at the specifications and expected pricing of these devices in India.
Realme 10 Pro+, Realme 10 Pro, and Realme 10 pricing:
Realme 10 Pro Plus is available in Night, Ocean, and Starlight colours, with a starting price of 1,699 Chinese Yuan (about Rs. 19,500). Realme 10 Pro starts at 1,599 Chinese Yuan, or 18,500 rupees, at the same time. Additionally, it comes in the colours Night, Ocean, and Starlight. Both phones will be on sale starting on November 24 in China, and they will also be available soon in India. Pricing for the Realme 10 is anticipated to be in the sub-Rs 15K range. In select areas, the Realme 10 4G basic model is now available for $229. (about Rs 18,700).
Specifications of Realme 10 Pro+
- Realme UI 4.0 is installed on top of Android 13 on Realme 10 Pro+.
- Realme 10 Pro+ comes with the MediaTek Dimensity 1080 SoC and Mali-G68 GPU. The Redmi Note 12 Pro and Note 12 Pro+ used the same processor. A microSD card may be used to expand the storage on the Realme 10 Pro+, which has up to 256GB of UFS 2.2 and up to 12GB of LPDDR4x RAM.
- The Realme 10 Pro+ is the first smartphone in Realme’s number series to have a curved display, sporting a 6.7-inch FHD+ AMOLED screen with 61-degree 2.5D curved sides. The screen on the 10 Pro+ has a refresh rate of 120 Hz and a touch sampling rate of 360 Hz. Additionally, HDR10+ and complete DCI-P3 colour gamut coverage are supported by the 10-bit screen.
- The Realme 10 Pro+ has three cameras on the back with a 108 MP main sensor for optics. A 2 MP macro sensor and an 8 MP ultrawide lens make up the other two camera sensors. The hole-punch cutout on the front of the device holds a 16 MP selfie camera.
- A 5,000 mAh battery with 67W wired fast charging capabilities is also included in the Realme 10 Pro+.
- It boasts 5G standalone (SA) technology, twin stereo speakers, and an in-display fingerprint reader.
Realme 10 Pro Specifications
- The Realme 10 Pro uses Android 13 under the Realme UI 4.0 skin.
- The Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 5G SoC powers the Realme 10 Pro. Similar to Plus model, a microSD card may be used to expand the storage on the Realme 10 Pro, which has up to 256GB of UFS 2.2 and up to 12GB of LPDDR4x RAM.
- Similar in size to the ‘Plus’ model, the display of 10 Pro is an FHD+ LCD panel with straight edges instead of a curved one. The display has a 240Hz touch sampling rate and a 120Hz refresh rate.
- The Realme 10 Pro chooses to use a dual-camera arrangement on the back consisting of a 108 MP Samsung ISOCELL HM6 primary sensor and a 2 MP depth sensor. In terms of selfie camera, both phones have the same selfie camera.
- The Realme 10 Pro keeps the twin stereo speaker configuration but chooses to use a side-mounted fingerprint reader. The Realme 10 Pro is also a little thicker and heavier than the Realme 10 Pro+.
- Although the battery capacity of the 10 Pro is comparable, the charging rate is 33W.
Although there is currently no information on the Realme 10 Pro series’ release outside of China, India is most likely to get one in the near future.
Realme 10 4G specifications
- Realme 10 4G is powered by a MediaTek Helio G99 SoC, which the manufacturer claims is 25% faster than the Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 SoC found in the Realme 9 smartphone. Depending on the model you select, either 4GB or 8GB of RAM will be paired with the SoC.
- Realme employs UFS 2.2-based storage with a maximum capacity of 256GB, which the company claims can launch programmes up to 50% faster than the previous generation.
- The smartphone’s 6.4-inch Super AMOLED display, which has a resolution of 2400×1080, has a refresh rate of 90Hz and a touch sampling rate of 360Hz. Its maximum brightness is 1000 nits, and Gorilla Glass 5 guards against damage.
- With a 50-megapixel primary camera and a 2-megapixel depth sensor, the Realme 10 has a dual camera arrangement on the rear. The Realme 10 has a 16 MP selfie camera on the front.
- The 5000mAh battery of the Realme 10 supports 33W wired fast charging, which the manufacturer claims can charge the phone to 50% in 28 minutes.